The History of Qantm College
Qantm College is established in Brisbane by a consortium of investors which includes the Queensland Department of State Development and Innovation, Arts Queensland, Northern Territory Government, Queensland University of Technology, University of Queensland, University of Southern Queensland, James Cook University, Griffith University and TAFE Queensland.
Qantm College was bought out by the SAE Technology Group, an Australian born education company operating in 24 countries. The company undergoes a number of administrative and course adaptations and continues to operate at an award winning level.
Qantm Europe opens their first European campus in Munich alongside SAE Institute Munich.
- Plans are announced to re-brand CGC Sydney as Qantm College.
- Qantm Brisbane student wins Best Independent Unsigned Game at GCAP.
- Qantm College Amsterdam opens its doors for its first intake alongside SAE in their new facility.
- Qantm Australia student wins Best Independent Unsigned Game again at GCAP.
- CGC Sydney is dissolved and Qantm College replaces the college in a brand new facility opposite to SAE Institute Sydney on Wentworth Avenue.
- Qantm College Melbourne opens its doors in a brand-new facility and commences their courses based on the Brisbane and Sydney college frameworks.
- Qantm College London is announced and thrown into action in late 2007 offering re-designed courses in a brand new facility in the heart of London.
- Qantm College Berlin commences operation in a large building alongside SAE Institute Berlin.
- Plans for SAE Institute Oxford to run a Qantm alongside its current operation in 2009 are announced.
- Qantm College London receives validation from Middlesex University for 2 new degree courses - BSc (Hons) Games Programming and BA (Hons) Interactive Animation